Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help Needed!

Here's a post from a few days past which pictured two docks over on the Camp Blanchard shore...

Anonymous said...

I just returned to the lake and noticed my neighbors dock is missing - it's the green one above and belongs to the Donovan's on Bigelow Road. I called them and they are looking for help in retrieving it as they don't have a boat and mine it too little. If anyone can assist, contact me and I will call them.
-mj mccauley 476-1546
May 27, 2009 1:54 PM

2 comments:

  1. Darn !!! I just came back from buying some paint I had planned on swimming to Blueberry Island and drill some holes for oarlocks and row it back to my place and disguise it with a new coat of safety orange paint.

    <{{{><

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you still need help with the dock i would be glad two help. Just letme know how two get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails